Rags planning to bury utd shirts under youth development

Give us all your shit red shirts and we can use them to trample over and play great football on, better that than trying to put them in 3rd world countries' bars, to manipulate kids to support the shite.
CTID

mate of mine was working on the beetham tower, an was fitting floorboards in gary chuckles bedroom in his apartment, he took a shit under the floorboards before fitting them , needless to say my mate is a blue and took great delight in doing this. if they want to waste their money on putting shirts under our training ground let them get on with it, it just proves they hate us more than they love their own "club".

sad little boys.hopefully theyle bury them under the sewage waste pipes,shit all over man united nanananana<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:16 am --<br /><br />sad little boys.hopefully theyle bury them under the sewage waste pipes,shit all over man united nanananana

markprendy said:
Got a rag mate who recently posted this on Facebook:
"HA HA have a guess who got the contract to build city's new complex ",) CALLING ALL UTD fans put your old utd shirts in the foundations ",) lol give them to me or call into work ",) THANKS"

Followed by this comment: "We did it in the stadium too "

How sad!

i love the thought of the rags shirts rotting away beneath us..........as the team will

kinkysleftfoot said:
markprendy said:
Got a rag mate who recently posted this on Facebook:
"HA HA have a guess who got the contract to build city's new complex ",) CALLING ALL UTD fans put your old utd shirts in the foundations ",) lol give them to me or call into work ",) THANKS"

Followed by this comment: "We did it in the stadium too "

How sad!

i love the thought of the rags shirts rotting away beneath us..........as the team will

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.