Rags planning to bury utd shirts under youth development

Quick get romark in to to lift any curse, ho you united fans you really are clever witty fair minded and intelligent, how can we ever compete with you? Morons

Re: Rags planning to bury utd shirts under youth development!!

MCC said:
Good. The players can trample on them and spit on them all day from U-7`s onwards!! The sewers will also run over them. Let them be our guests.
beat me to it!

Can someone tell me what an act like this is supposed to actually do? I think some Middlesborough builders put their shirts under the start of the arch at Wembley but it's meant fuck all. Unless it was meant to keep Boro away from Wembley, in which case it's worked perfectly.

markprendy said:
Got a rag mate who recently posted this on Facebook:
"HA HA have a guess who got the contract to build city's new complex ",) CALLING ALL UTD fans put your old utd shirts in the foundations ",) lol give them to me or call into work ",) THANKS"

Followed by this comment: "We did it in the stadium too "

How sad!
The truth is the complex is being built to bury the rags under it anyway.

Two tales I have mentioned on here before, related but not in a direct link to City way. Pal who is a big blue worked briefly on expansions at the swamp, several mixes and concrete deliveries were heavily polluted to leave the foundation sub standard in parts, doubtful it would work to any detriment but amusing that he thought it would. Best by far was work done on a Rags rather fancy house, a pay as you go mobile was left in a wall cavity and the charger hooked up to the mains, this phone was called randomly at all hours for months before finally stopping working, don't know if he had to get someone in to find it or if it broke but it could definitely be heard apparently when the work was complete.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Best by far was work done on a Rags rather fancy house, a pay as you go mobile was left in a wall cavity and the charger hooked up to the mains, this phone was called randomly at all hours for months before finally stopping working, don't know if he had to get someone in to find it or if it broke but it could definitely be heard apparently when the work was complete.

brilliant pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.