Rags planning to bury utd shirts under youth development

markprendy said:
Got a rag mate who recently posted this on Facebook:
"HA HA have a guess who got the contract to build city's new complex ",) CALLING ALL UTD fans put your old utd shirts in the foundations ",) lol give them to me or call into work ",) THANKS"

Followed by this comment: "We did it in the stadium too "

How sad!

Just point out to him that no contracts have been placed yet! It still hasn't got planning permission....and definately send it to his bosses as the wanker will get sacked for it

Re: Rags planning to bury utd shirts under youth development!!

mcfc-mark said:
Let me get this straight, they also did it to the stadium which was built for the commonwealth games and had fuck all do do with city at the time? Course they did.

That was exactly my first thought when reading the op.

I think the OP's rag friend is not only a ****, but a lying **** at that.

markprendy said:
Got a rag mate who recently posted this on Facebook:
"HA HA have a guess who got the contract to build city's new complex ",) CALLING ALL UTD fans put your old utd shirts in the foundations ",) lol give them to me or call into work ",) THANKS"

Followed by this comment: "We did it in the stadium too "

How sad!
Yeah keep it going. They apparently did it to the Commonwealth Games Stadium and if they do it to the training complex too it will just keep this new tradition going that we bury these fuckers deep below us. This burial of scum clothing underground where nobody will ever see them again keeps the scum out of the air we breathe so I'm all for it!

Anyone up for burying them with their shirts? Why not go the whole hog eh?

These stories always come up whenever either club is carrying out any building work; there are numerous stories of City memorabilia being buried under the Stretford End.

Not sure why anyone really gives a shit though.

My carpet fitter told me he'd left a newspaper showing some embarrassing result for LFC under Djibril Cisse's carpets when he had them fitted.

So that went well.

Some rich nobody will find it when they rip up their carpets and, after years of trips in and out of the orthopaedics department of A+E, sue Carpet Right for their employees voodoo cursing their shins.

And they think WE´RE obsessed with them. What is the underlying psycological dysfunction that implores these sewer rats to concoct never ending puerile japes supposedly at our expense?

Right that's it. If it's true they buried rag shirts under the stadium I'm writing to the club to cancel my season ticket and never going there again.

Seriously, it just shows their obsession and low IQ that they think anyone remotely cares or that it makes a difference to anything.

Everything that is happening at City is just annoying them so much, it is starting to eat into them. Let them prick around doing crap like this.........who gives f**k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.