Rags planning to bury utd shirts under youth development

Let them bury them, in 12 months they will have rotted away, hopefully just like Fergie's liver and lets see who's ficked then.

Dont give a toss what those sad rag twats do... last act of a classless and soulless bunch of twats.....they know that the tide has turned and it is fooking hurting them bigtime

Happens all the time. Burying unpure items on sacred ground to cleanse them.

Put 'em in by the dump truck full. They only cost a few pence per shirt anyway thanks to those Man U sweatshops in the Far East.

Seriously, reading those posts by these United fans, they sound like 7 year olds. And if the club got wind then I'm sure the contact woudl be lost and people would lose their jobs. So please, do go ahead and do it. That's right, don't concentrate on your own club who are top of the league and playing some decent stuff, talk instead about City. City, City, City. We love it.

markprendy said:
Got a rag mate who recently posted this on Facebook:
"HA HA have a guess who got the contract to build city's new complex ",) CALLING ALL UTD fans put your old utd shirts in the foundations ",) lol give them to me or call into work ",) THANKS"

Followed by this comment: "We did it in the stadium too "

How sad!

Personally this does not bother me....the shirts just go with the rest of the s**t under the soil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.