Rags Rumoured £75,000,000 bid for Torres

Re: £75,000,000 bid for Torres

The Kippaxkid said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
They might bid to try and regain some creditability knowing full well their offer would be rejected out of hand!

They would shit themselves if it was considered because they could not afford it!

Spot on. Definately done to appease the RAG's. Not a chance Liverpool would sell, not even to that club with all the dosh. What are they called again. Oh Yeah. US!......lol

They must think there fans are mugs.... a 5yr old can see what this is...very sad

Seems like the rags aren't the only ones trying to prise Torres away
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/88695/Trio-bid-60m-for-Nando/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... for-Nando/</a>

benitez saying clubs tried bidding for torres. No wonder he came out and slagged of our club i think we was one of them.

Robbo. said:
On talkshite just now.... that the scum are making a bid for him and will be out in the open in the next couple of weeks.

I think its bollocks because i believe that the glasers will keep most of the Ronaldo fee in there pockets.

75m? they are ruining football.

scottyboi said:
benitez saying clubs tried bidding for torres. No wonder he came out and slagged of our club i think we was one of them.

Rafa is very envious. If we sacked Hughes tomorrow and approached Liverpool for him he'd run to Manchester.

Utd going after all these players, only to be constantly turned down, they should change thier transfer policy so they dont look stupid as more and more players reject them...... :)-

I DONT THINK THAT TORRES IS GOING ANYWHERE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.