Rags Rumoured £75,000,000 bid for Torres

Re: £75,000,000 bid for Torres

I have spoken with some scousers and they have all said if a daft offer came in, 75mill, then they could not say no. Anyone saying he'd never go to manure or leave anfield is wrong, hes a footballer and he'll go where the money takes him end of.

jimmy grummble said:
I have spoken with some scousers and they have all said if a daft offer came in, 75mill, then they could not say no. Anyone saying he'd never go to manure or leave anfield is wrong, hes a footballer and he'll go where the money takes him end of.

Nope, Torres has said toime and time again that he wouldn't leave Anfield for the swamp.

Damocles said:
Nope, Torres has said toime and time again that he wouldn't leave Anfield for the swamp.

What footballers say and what footballers do are two different things. Torres wouldnt exactly come and say anything but he'd never do it.

I still can't see this happening though

Damocles said:
jimmy grummble said:

Slight hint of an Irish accent there bud.;)

johnmc said:
Damocles said:

What footballers say and what footballers do are two different things. Torres wouldnt exactly come and say anything but he'd never do it.

I still can't see this happening though

Torres does seem to be of a different breed to most and i geniunely believe him, United and Real have no chance ever of getting him. maybe i'm just gullable :)

Grimble said:
Torres does seem to be of a different breed to most and i geniunely believe him, United and Real have no chance ever of getting him. maybe i'm just gullable :)

I'd tend to agree with you but then again you would put Terry in the same bracket would you not? Stranger things have happened. If it were to happen which i doubt it ever would, it would be the oweners selling him and Benitez would probably be next out the door

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.