Rags Thread

I'm hoping and praying that he's still in charge when we finish higher than them, hopefully next season.
Can you imagine how he will react? Complete media blackout at the swamp with him refusing to answer any questions.
Not in your lifetime ? Well you better ask yourself what you want more. A reasonably happy retirement spoiled only by City dominating the Prem or an early grave.

stony said:
I'm hoping and praying that he's still in charge when we finish higher than them, hopefully next season.

No hopefully about it, because we will.

Imogen Thomas death threats by Rags

Threatening to kill her two year old nephew?

Sounds like the classy work of the kind of little scrotes who would wear trackies and hoods outside Rooney's house and graffiti 'Sign for City and you die'. If it is the work of the same scum they have sank to a new low though..

Site refuses to help police in Thomas probe

Twitter is refusing to help detectives investigating Internet death threats against Imogen Thomas, the reality television star who allegedly had an affair with Ryan Giggs. Police are examining messages from “fans” of the Manchester United footballer branding her a “homewrecker”. But Thomas has been told that executives from the micro-blogging site have refused to co-operate with the investigation. The former Big Brother contestant, 28, called Scotland Yard after anonymous posters threatened to kill her and members of her family — including her two-year-old nephew who was warned he would be “shot thru the head”. One wrote: “I wanna hear * scream of fear when * see what i do to you and your family.” Thomas met two police officers at her flat in north-west London after some of the posters claimed to know where she lives, details of her car and addresses of close relatives.

Re: Imogen Thomas death threats by Rags

A few of this lot, most likely.

SNE2201P-682_1149111a.jpg

I've not been on Flickr much but was just looking around for photos of our parade. Found some under the official GMP stream and then find that GMP in the last few have also posted a set of the 1999 rags parade photos.

I'd prefer them to be out catching rapists and murderers but I can sort of understand them posting pics of the latest parades, it's current news and it's promoting their own involvement in the policing of the events.

But why is someone at GMP going to the trouble of digging out photos from 1999 ? Haven't they got better things to do ? They added the following caption "To celebrate the anniversary (26/5/11) of Manchester United’s treble winning feat of 1999, we are publishing some images of the clubs homecoming parade through the city.

The anniversary ? What the 12th anniversary ?? Remarkable hey ?

So is this further proof that GMP is infested with rags ? And is it because they knew the latest rags parade would be a poor turnout so they are trying to make them look good.

Re: Imogen Thomas death threats by Rags

MCFC BOB said:
A few of this lot, most likely.

SNE2201P-682_1149111a.jpg

Ah, yes, I remember them. You don't want the Primark Posse after you, Imogen. Better start shagging cricketers; a much better class of cretin will vow revenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.