Rags Thread

Re: Baconface will stay 3 more years..

Unknown_Genius said:
Castiel said:
After seeing him after the final I think his confidence has been completely shot. The same team humiliating him twice in two years. If he stays on he could be second guessing himself constantly next season, and if he's got no confidence, his players will lose confidence, and thats what won them the league this season.

Lets hope you're right!

Whats keeping him going is his desire to overtake Liverpool. He's beaten them regarding League titles, now he wants to atleast equal the 5 European titles that Liverpool have won. Why else would he stay for aslong as he has? I believe its success in Europe. He has nothing to prove domestically, but he only has 2 European Cups in over 20 years of attempts. But hey, his trembling, maybe a sign the end is approaching? Hopefully it will force him to retire earlier than he wanted. I want that "not in my lifetime" quote to come back and haunt him.

My thoughts exactly, the shaking was probably down to the realisation that whilst this Barca team are around he ain;t going to get a sniff with the years he has left.

We did it when Busby stayed on too long which ultimately led to their relegation , hopefully history will repeat itself with the red nosed one.

Re: Where's the Fergie Shake thread gone?

I know people are getting fed up with the Poznan. Maybe we could all do the 'Fergie Shake' every time we score?

Re: Brilliant!

was me who penned the phrase the other night....when i posted catalan 3 matalan 1 on here in reply to someone asking the final score & then posted it on FB...then it seemed to take off ;p

shadygiz said:
was me who penned the phrase the other night....when i posted catalan 3 matalan 1 on here in reply to someone asking the final score & then posted it on FB...then it seemed to take off ;p

Bet Matalan aren't impressed. Think you'll be hearing from their solicitor lol.

shadygiz said:
You did indeed and I whacked it straight on fb.

Should Slur Alex be sacked??

He has been in charge for about 20yrs, yes he has won the league lots of times as well as the F.A and Carling cup but his teams performances in Europe have been pretty averafe at best.

With one of the world's biggest budgets I don't think his domestic achievments are that much to write home about considering it is generally a two horse race by the tim the league gets to March.

Yes he has won 2 Champs Leagues(one at the death, the other on pens 10yrs apart) but with his buget and thier seedings they really should have done better, they alsofinished bottomo f the group in '05

No other club in Europe would have stood for this sort of run in Europe so why have Utd? Ancelotti, Lippi, Capello, Mourinho, Guardiola and even Benitez have a better Chamos league record than him.

In my eyes he is no better than a glorified Walter Smith.
Rant over
Ferige out?? Discuss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.