Rags upset with City youth strategy (merged)

If I was a Nited fan I'd be beyond embarrassed

It makes me cringe just reading it

Say what you like about them they were a behemoth in English football

Now they are reduced to this

It's car crash stuff..you don't want to look but can't help it

Completely humiliating

Are there no lengths they won't go to these days in order to provide top quality entertainment for the watching world?
Everything they seem to do results in a steady stream of laughter from all corners.
Give it 5 years and they'll just be a wealthy mid table club whilst we go on to dominate...hopefully with a load of players we've robbed from them! :-)

I just met a guy here in Somalia and he told me how unfair it is that United haven't got the pick of all the best youngsters anymore. And my mate in Outer Mongolia just spoke to a guy wearing a Utd. shirt and he was actually weeping and saying much the same thing. It seems this news is rapidly spreading to their billions of fans worldwide!!!!!!!!!!????????????????. I cannot confirm this but there is also a rumour that the UN are going to convene an emergency session and Alex Ferguson will make a speech about the whole issue.

I have therefore taken steps to end this situation...I have asked the City youth team coaches to only beat them by 5 goals in the future and Utd., on hearing this news, have now agreed to drop all charges relating to this matter.

A couple of great posts on the caff:
These articles are very misleading.We're boycotting it because they use it as a mean to easily scout and chase our players.

It is worrying when a club is using our scouts and beating us to players by offer massive money. I heard a story last week that City bought some kids parents a new house and car for him to sign with them.
Clearly this one doesn't do irony.

This is on a whole other level of hilarity. The same club who are grooming Giggs to become their next manager after being there 20+ years, who ironically was poached from Man City. This is glorious, they have piss streaming down their legs and shite filling their drawers.

They are the second wealthiest/valuable football club in the world, what they and their fans should be asking is why they have not invested in their own facilities over the years and where has all the huge amounts of profit gone?

We already know the answer but it seems many a rag don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.