Rags upset with City youth strategy (merged)

What I don't get is why can't United see beyond this bitterness, as many of the developing kids at CFA will sadly not progress to be first team regulars at City, but if the standard is so good they will be offered careers at other clubs...

We will probably drop clangers in the future and release high quality kids who didn't cut the mustard at that stage of their development, go on to play for say Bury/Oldham or something and hey presto - Utd end up buying this kid for a bargain price and he becomes the next Wooney.

This benefits them aswell... Same could apply if they developed a kid, released him, then years later we buy him and he becomes a beast.

I think it is finally dawning on them that they are falling from grace on and off the pitch and with the media and this is a futile gesture at trying to stop us becoming popular. Rather pathetic and I hope the press and the FA see straight through this.

Their jealousy holds no bounds

Not too bothered if they refuse to play us anyway tbh, our lads won't really learn much from battering somebody 9-0 will they? We can play a decent youth team like Leicester or Fulham instead.

So now we are also be unfair by being too good at the youth level. The hypocrisy knows no limits. Maybe they also want a Youth Fair Play rule to prevent is from being good there.

It is good to be a City fan these days. I so hope we wipe the floor with them in the next derby. Arrogant, irrelevant and panicking !

Like a spoiled kid taking their ball back after getting beat! Nothing to do with them getting a drubbing. These twats have been poaching players for years, now they don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

Just seen an interesting chart on fa youth call ups per club, Utd nowhere to be seen:

5zDTeWu.jpg

According to a rag it isn't just them who want to stop playing against us, it's other teams too. It's fucking pathetic if true. They complain about us buying players so we build an academy and now they complain about the academy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.