Rags v Dippers..... who do you want to win?

Despite me hating both teams, a draw suits us, to be able to win it in the Derby, but also suits both of them to fend off the chasing pack.
However, if United win, it will puncture Liverpool's resurgent confidence, with CL QF on the horizon.
If Liverpool win, it heaps pressure onto Jose, Pogba, Sanchez et al.
So, whatever the result, we win hands down.

I'm enjoying the fact that this game is no longer promoted on Sky as "Super Sunday" (I know it's on Saturday) or some such hyperbolic nonsense.

Instead it's part of bill featuring multiple games described as "Rivalry Weekend". Reminds me of two past-it boxers still fighting parochial venues to make a few quid and attract the morbidly curious.

I hope it’s like that infamous Germany vs Austria game at the WC - the most boring 0:0 in the history of the world. A lorry load of yellow and red cards would be nice, plus a serous touchline punch up.

This, but the next best option is a draw, and the other option isn't possible, so a draw please, preferably 0-0, and the most boring shitfest ever would be good.

As others have said, we don’t want a 0-0, as the alpaca is two clean sheets ahead of Eddie, so a boring 1-1 would be ideal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.