Rags v Dippers..... who do you want to win?

I want a draw . Both dropping points. Want league done ASAP. Not arsed about guards of honour or winning it against them either just want it done .
Agree. All this talk of guard of honour or winning it against united, not arsed. Just get it won.

0-0 draw

22 man brawl

PEG does a Tito on Klopp

FA dock us 20 points for it.....

I've always thought that with the history and intensity of this particular rivalry, and its importance to English football these days, it should have its very own name, an English version of El Clasico.

I would propose the Comb Cup.

Here's to....

giphy.gif

don't believe the hype

what over sport does the tv and media promote its biggest game of the season when both are not in the same league as manchester city. 16 fucking points behind the leaders its may aswell be championship level the game in terms of being the best teams in the premier league. both blow there own smoke up each others ass and the media and tv love it

liverpool is like a racehorse that can never win the big race and falls at the last or a racing car that never wins in F1 and blow up at the last corner who gives a fuck about them. sports is about winners and the premier league is now over 25 years old and liverpool have not won it ???? Blackburn. Leicester. and little old Manchester City won the league twice. so to have liverpool in the same brackets is a joke

how can you call yourself a big club if your team has never won the premier league in 25 years forget the money others have spent liverpool have spent big over the years and had the backing but still never got over the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.