Rags v Dippers..... who do you want to win?

If that’s not all you are thinking about then you care more about them doing badly than us doing well.
if there was a chance of them being relegated by us losing a game that would cost us the title i would take it in a heart beat..my hatred of the rags is all consuming..

if there was a chance of them being relegated by us losing a game that would cost us the title i would take it in a heart beat..my hatred of the rags is all consuming..
Oh. Wow.

I couldn’t give a fuck about them when it involves us. They really don’t matter any more.

Neither, a mini nuke lands in the centre circle and in a controlled explosion it does just enough to wipe out everybody up to the advertising boards, alty taylor is the ref, lee mason is the 4th official and one of the linesmen is the **** that let spurs score those two offside goals.

I can but dream.

Neither, a mini nuke lands in the centre circle and in a controlled explosion it does just enough to wipe out everybody up to the advertising boards, alty taylor is the ref, lee mason is the 4th official and one of the linesmen is the **** that let spurs score those two offside goals.

I can but dream.
I would say up to the very back of the stands not the advertising boards.

Anything but a Liverpool win. If that means a united win then so be it. It's nailed on we win the league so it's just a case of when. To win it against the rags would be the icing on the cake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.