Rags V Real...

quiet_riot said:
tornandfrayed said:

Look at the two paragraphs about the incidents

Nani’s foot was undoubtedly high as he collided with Álvaro Arbeloa but he was not looking at the Real Madrid full-back. There was no malice, no intent. Nani’s eyes were on the ball. He did not even know Arbeloa was arriving fast. Caught accidentally by Nani, Arbeloa went down and stayed down, clutching his midriff.

Faced with a coming-together of players, both of whom were now lying on the ground, Cakir could have erred on the side of caution and simply shown Nani a yellow card.

and

But the moment Balotelli raised his studs into Goran Popov’s chest, then down into the left back’s thigh, Balotelli let his team-mates down, leaving them to play 54 minutes with 10 men

Similar incidents, very similar, met with two totally contrasting ways of being reported.
Thought Winter was coming around, but that's obviously not the case.

Has anyone asked for Henry Winter's response to this ? Does he have a Twitter account ? Same ref, same foul.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Err will uefa ban camel gob for his clapping in the refs face gesture.

I have never seen anything so ungracious in all my life. I would rather not win anything again than follow a team like that.
So glad I am city till I die.

Fuck off rag *****.My hatred grows more and more for you

If our fans, players and manager have behaved like the rags did last night, we would be (rightly) hounded by the media for our poor behaviour. Last night was wonderful and was yet further evidence of what spoiled brats, unprofessional, cowardly twats they are when the chips are down.

hertsblue said:
When we had that joke red card for Kompany in the cup game we went 3-0 down. But with 10 men we had them clinging on to a 3-2 win in the end.
3 down at spurs, down to 10 we won 4-3
Having a player sent off doesn't always mean you lose

I notice how most of the highlights also don't show the Madrid goal wrongly disallowed. Love the commentary which said " no one in the ground can believe that's a red". That's because European refs aren't scared to give the right decisions against them unlike Pl refs
This I've been saying this for years, the benefits united get in the premiership from the officials are enough to make Duncan smith have heart attack

Kun Aguero said:
Interpolantics said:
Listen *****,United rule .We wanked all over you this season and I can't wait till we fuck ye over in the theatre and beat your sorry ases in Wembley too.

What a nice man you are.

True, but you have to admire his use of ye olde English.

Is that how American Rags think they can pass off as locals?

Hamann Pineapple said:
quiet_riot said:
tornandfrayed said:

Look at the two paragraphs about the incidents

Nani’s foot was undoubtedly high as he collided with Álvaro Arbeloa but he was not looking at the Real Madrid full-back. There was no malice, no intent. Nani’s eyes were on the ball. He did not even know Arbeloa was arriving fast. Caught accidentally by Nani, Arbeloa went down and stayed down, clutching his midriff.

Faced with a coming-together of players, both of whom were now lying on the ground, Cakir could have erred on the side of caution and simply shown Nani a yellow card.

and

But the moment Balotelli raised his studs into Goran Popov’s chest, then down into the left back’s thigh, Balotelli let his team-mates down, leaving them to play 54 minutes with 10 men

Similar incidents, very similar, met with two totally contrasting ways of being reported.
Thought Winter was coming around, but that's obviously not the case.

Has anyone asked for Henry Winter's response to this ? Does he have a Twitter account ? Same ref, same foul.

Similar sort of inconsistencies right across the media over the two incidents.

Reading United fans talking about this is hilarious. Some of them are getting beyond bitter. To be honest, Real Madrid scored two quick goals shortly after the red card, I doubt having a winger on the pitch would have stopped those goals, it just hurt their chances of coming back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.