Rags v. Spuds

johnmc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Up until recently we couldn't even do that!

One is in a jovial mood this aft

I've spent the afternoon with my best mate Mary ;)

ssg2 said:
Top Blue as always

3-1 united, rooney double and berbs

No offence, you seem like a good bloke and all but I really hate your club and that will never change! It's what happens when you're forced to grow up with rag fan mates :)

Ideal : Rags 0-0 spurs
with rooney Sent off ,Rio&berbatov&Vidic&Evra Injure

Realistic: Rag 1-0 spurs

sam the drummer said:
Ideal = 0-0 lots of sendings off and injuries

And I agree with the United win thing. I'm used to them winning but just cant stand the Spurs bullshit when they win

This... With Modric out already it'd be good if Lennon and Defoe can get crocked.

As for the Rags I would love it if Rooney did a metatarcel or something.

sam221985 said:
Predictions? Ideal result?

What do you think will happen and what do you want to happen (if you care) ?

I feel very, very wrong about this but part of me is actually hoping the rags thrash them. There'll be plenty of time to will defeat on United later on, as always - but Spuds and their fooking annoying arrogant fans need a defeat at this moment in time more, it'd be quite nice to see the recent media wanking do a 180 turn on Harry Redknapp and wipe the smug grins off their faces.
Ideal result would be a draw with a sending off on each side.

I think a draw is the likely result as well. Suspect Owen will start as he'll be fresh.

Anyone who wants United to win isn't a true City fan. Spurs aren't arrogant at all, they're enjoying it while it lasts

I couldnt give a flying fuck

Would be slightly happier with puds winning though(thinking about it) aaarrggghh I am obsessed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.