Rags V Villa..

Absolutely shocking defending, I hope Villa get dragged into the relegation battle. Will serve them right for appointing a useless twat like McLeish.

bluetonium said:
I still hope Villa can do something here, but more so now for Villa than for us. As long as we play well and try to win out remaining games, then rags can win it for all I care.

If winning it means cheating, just give it to them now. Young, and the referees, have twice in just a few days shown me what 'winning' the premier league is really all about. And I can't say I really want it anymore. It's de-valued the comeptition for me. As long as City play to win then stuff it, second is fine now. Second with integrity rathern than Champions with none.

Very well put

JULES said:
der bomber28 said:
Still a red card to come in this for me. Just to add to the theatrics. I truly hate young, the cheating little cnut. Don't remember him being like that at villa, he's become an odious excuse of a footballer, since he went to the swamp.
well I`m sat watching this with a villa fan, she says he used to do it all the time at the villa but never got a penalty

As i said earlier in this thread he has always done it, cheating despicable excuse of a footballer.

Still cant believe how Mancini turned 5 points lead into 5 points behind against this United team.

That shitty away matches cost us dearly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.