Rags V Villa..

Now the dive won't be mentioned at all because they scored another and 'would have won anyway'

mancmackem said:
bluetonium said:
I still hope Villa can do something here, but more so now for Villa than for us. As long as we play well and try to win out remaining games, then rags can win it for all I care.

If winning it means cheating, just give it to them now. Young, and the referees, have twice in just a few days shown me what 'winning' the premier league is really all about. And I can't say I really want it anymore. It's de-valued the comeptition for me. As long as City play to win then stuff it, second is fine now. Second with integrity rathern than Champions with none.

Very well put

Bollocks. I'm proud of City, but I certainly still want it. More than ever.

MCFCinUSA said:
BlueGun said:
This angle is a lot worse

[bigimg]http://i41.tinypic.com/157oj15.jpg[/bigimg]

"Ashley Young has now 'won' eight penalties since the start of 2009-10 in the PL, twice as many as any other player," notes Guardian Football Features editor Mike Adamson on Twitter.
at least there are some decent media foootballing fans out there.... shame they wont be heard through the lies.

it s hardly 11 penalties won by the cheat is it?

Rory Smith ‏ @RorySmithTimes
I don't think it should be stamped out of the game. I think, done well, it's a skill. Young didnt do it particularly well. Just well enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.