Rags V Villa..

OPTA on Twitter:

9 - Penalties won by Man Utd at home in the PL this season, the most by a team since Arsenal in 2006/07 (also nine). Spotted

Did you hear that screeching 80s metal guitar solo version of Glory Man United blasting out after the half time whistle???? If you have skyplus have a listen...imagine a blue moon version played out ours. Stupid twats

Anyone fancy air dropping a dictionary onto the Villa players with the word 'pride' bookmarked? The spineless sacks of shite?

citykev28 said:
what score is it? i can't bring myself to look at ss.

2-0 utd.

first 5 young wth the biggest dive ever, ref had a great view but was already giving it.

second was the worst defending ever. villa can't even string 2 passes together and have no movement.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Lets see Dwight "I dont want fuck all to do with my child as he has a disability" Yorke defend that dive.....****!

Him and Bollock Head will do...

PSmyth07 said:
Rory Smith ‏ @RorySmithTimes
I don't think it should be stamped out of the game. I think, done well, it's a skill. Young didnt do it particularly well. Just well enough.

Who the hell is this guy?? Is he taking the piss??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.