Rags V Villa..

going to have to go out for a walk, yorkes sent me over the edge i'm about to do something stupid.

so fucking angry.

My love of the game is gone to be honest. These decisions and the pundits lack of balls in calling it as it is have killed the game for me.

I am actually close to tears its just so rigged.

I despise that football club more than anything on this planet, I don't why I do it to myself and watch, i'm fucking the second-half off.

Even Yorke Laughed when he said it was a penalty..

I love city sooo much...

Better to have integrity and finish second than to have none and win by cheating...

I would be embarrased if any city pundit defended that.

ban-mcfc said:
FUCK OFF YORKE YOU FUCKING RAG BIAS BASTARD,

IT'S FUCKING LAUGHABLE.

THIS!!

YOU FOOKING HORRIBLE BIASED, CHEATING, WHORE LOVING, MOTHER TRUCKIN CRACK SNORTING FOOK FACED ****!

I cannot believe he said that was a pen!

As someone else said 'will their first question be 'did you dive''

We will never win fook all whilst the league his fooking fixed.

Why do they have ex rags analysing their games and ours?

Dwight Yorke you ugly twat go and fucking visit your kid you fucking pathetic excuse of a father.

Kun Aguero said:
Could someone sum up from Young's dive please.

Did granny shagger score?

Do Villa still have 11 men?

What's the score?

Has Wilkins said "MY WORD"?

I decided to make dinner.

*eats Micro Lasagna*

Would post you the .gif for the dive but ima lazy. Apparently, the defender kept his feet but Young was so attracted to his leg he wanted to hug it. Referee says it's a penalty, for letting Young kiss the floor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.