Rags V Villa..

Funny how Talksports got loads of football fans saying this diving must stop but weve got ex-players saying there was minimal contact and you can't do that therefore it was a pen.

I really can't say whay I want too because I might get banned for life.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/ashley-young-333755/index57.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/ashley-young- ... dex57.html</a>

At least there are still some sane ones out there.

young_666x450_902809a.jpg

LoveCity said:
I'm so wound up right now and the main thought in my head would get me a life ban if I typed it so I'll keep it to myself. Not even gonna watch the second half, the league is bent and United are cheats - no longer an opinion IMO, but a fact.

Nothing wrong with wishing a snapped cruciate on someone...

Apologies if this has been posted:

Newcastle United defender Ryan Taylor has tweeted: "Ashley Young is an absolute DISGRACE. He's the biggest cheat in the league. His antics are a joke."

Pundits are usually just talking heads. The commentators have been alluding to the diving, and going over the replay so it's clear to the viewers, but it does seem as though they are required to treat ManUre with kid gloves. Perhaps they are concerned with ratings and ad revenue, I don't know.

Everything that is bad about football encapsulated in the last 60 minutes on sky

Disgusting cheating
Biased refereeing
Impartial commentators
Lying pundits
Hypocrites just seeking publicity like Wio

Sky Blue said:
LoveCity said:
I'm so wound up right now and the main thought in my head would get me a life ban if I typed it so I'll keep it to myself. Not even gonna watch the second half, the league is bent and United are cheats - no longer an opinion IMO, but a fact.

Nothing wrong with wishing a snapped cruciate on someone...

Oh it's far worse than that, it involves near enough the entire team.

Re: Re: Rags V Villa..

Seosa said:
Apologies if this has been posted:

Newcastle United defender Ryan Taylor has tweeted: "Ashley Young is an absolute DISGRACE. He's the biggest cheat in the league. His antics are a joke."

Any idea on what Robbie Savage has to say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.