Rags V Villa..

der bomber28 said:
samharris said:
Sorry to say but for the first time I'm gonna have to concede defeat for the title..

We can beat football teams but we cannot beat shite refs.

Pretty much sums it up for me as well mate.
don t give up lads..... if we pull together we can do this. ;)

cheat cheat cheats!!!!!! it s the new chant to the scum!

You know what the cheating twats tactics against us will be.

Little fouls here and there until booking after 12th foul then change markers and same again. Silva will be kicked to fuck that day. De Jong should fcking cripple young that day whatever happens with a couple of mine to go.

I wouldn't like to be a rag fan in our ground that night if they beat us! It will kick off to fuck that night guaranteed cos all this built up hatred is going to come out.

Come on Everton!!

Even their fans want them to lose so as to give the rags the title so it will upset the red scousers. When have Everton last won or drawn at the swamp. Bobby Manc is right we have no chance, we will finish second and the way it is looking we might even be forming a guard of honour at our place.

I think this is why Mancini says the league is over.
Even he knows we wont win it coz of all the corruption goin on
Rag lovin vermin

Stephen Ireland the worst excuse for a footballer ever, done nothing but amble around all game.

des hardi said:
der bomber28 said:
samharris said:
Sorry to say but for the first time I'm gonna have to concede defeat for the title..

We can beat football teams but we cannot beat shite refs.

Pretty much sums it up for me as well mate.
don t give up lads..... if we pull together we can do this. ;)

cheat cheat cheats!!!!!! it s the new chant to the scum!

We cant the title is decided in offices with cigar smoke and cognac not on the field. Look and you will see this is all WWF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.