Rags V Villa..

des hardi said:
der bomber28 said:
samharris said:
Sorry to say but for the first time I'm gonna have to concede defeat for the title..

We can beat football teams but we cannot beat shite refs.

Pretty much sums it up for me as well mate.
don t give up lads..... if we pull together we can do this. ;)

cheat cheat cheats!!!!!! it s the new chant to the scum!

I never thought it could get any worse, but my hatred for them cheating cock whiffs. Has gone through the feckin roof.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
You know what the cheating twats tactics against us will be.

Little fouls here and there until booking after 12th foul then change markers and same again. Silva will be kicked to fuck that day. De Jong should fcking cripple young that day whatever happens with a couple of mine to go.

I wouldn't like to be a rag fan in our ground that night if they beat us! It will kick off to fuck that night guaranteed cos all this built up hatred is going to come out.

Do they need tactics when they get all the decisions?

10 minutes of Fergie Time for goal difference reduction? Halsey is not "one of the good ones", don't let sympathy for his fight against cancer mask the fact he's another shit referee.

des hardi said:
der bomber28 said:
samharris said:
Sorry to say but for the first time I'm gonna have to concede defeat for the title..

We can beat football teams but we cannot beat shite refs.

Pretty much sums it up for me as well mate.
don t give up lads..... if we pull together we can do this. ;)

cheat cheat cheats!!!!!! it s the new chant to the scum!

So difficult not to bud...lets just push them cunts all the way, score shitloads more goals and let them know that we are here to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.