Rags V Villa..

Tony gale just said " Utd been great, from the 1st minute they have been at it".

Yep, thats Ashley young for you..

Just seems every home game for Utd, Sky say "controversial penalty"

GaudinoMotors said:
BlueCityfan said:
Thankfully this is their easiest game of the games left. If it stays like this we have a 5 goal better goal difference.

Swansea and Everton at OT will be much harder for them and no pushovers i feel. Sunderland away won't be easy either.

And then there is us.

Moyes detests us and Sunderland have gone shite
Throw in a couple of pens and sendings off..........

Mancini knew

Admire your spirit though

Yup, but as long as we win our games. A draw from the rags is all we need. I don't think we will win it. But there is a slight hope aslong as we do our job.

Re: Re: Rags V Villa..

hertsblue said:
Tony gale just said " Utd been great, from the 1st minute they have been at it".

Unless it the opposition being fouled in box like fulham

hertsblue said:

Another bitter anti-City ****.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
It won't come down to GD mate..... IF we finish level on points we will win the title right now(at 3-0)we are 5 goals clear...... AND to catch them we need(and tie points wise)atleast 2 results in our favour, thats a min of adding 2 goals(more likely 3 if one of the results is against them). So they would have to in matching our results pull back atleast 7 goals in 2 games!
you could be right...I would just rather prefer us to be so far in front at least in the goals stake that they take the eye off the ball just in case

SalfordCityBlue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mcleish aint even arsed...What a disgrace of a club!!!

One of Fergie's bumboys - did you expect anything else?

not a jot which is why I hope they get fucking relegated...Shay would have been better as our reserve keeper..Sorry to say but I know which side of the bread is buttered and Shay really fucked up here!

mac said:
As soon as the season is over i will switch from sky to one of the Arab channels.they are so up there arse

Why wait? I cancelled SkySports months ago and watch the Russian Streams.

I wouldn't give Sky another penny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.