Rags V Villa..

BigBarry said:
Oh, and this league is fucking ours.

We will beat them at our place and they will drop more points, starting v everton.

We wont drop another point this season.

I am fucking telling you

No chance, the refs won't allow it.

BigBarry said:
reddishblue said:
untitled-1h0jan.gif

Again, I am probably the only one that thinks it was a pen, clear trip,. but he fucking dived to make a meal of it.

Clear handball on 65 mins that should have been but they didnt get.

The majority though, think theres a conspiracy, so that makes me a rag I suppose.

It makes them fucking embarrassing
"massive" Barry in sticking up for the dirty cheating rags shock,

samharris said:
BigBarry said:

We will beat them at our place and they will drop more points, starting v everton.

I am fucking telling you

All depends on the MIB.

The ones the work for the FA that is.

Does it fuck

get a grip<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:19 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
BigBarry said:
reddishblue said:

Again, I am probably the only one that thinks it was a pen, clear trip,. but he fucking dived to make a meal of it.

The majority though, think theres a conspiracy, so that makes me a rag I suppose.

How predictable

I am not sticking up for the rags you soft twat, I am calling what I see.

We will win this league and it wont come down to goal difference.

SWP's back said:
BigBarry said:
reddishblue said:

big (garreth)barry is as convincing as that dive

BigBarry said:
samharris said:
BigBarry said:

I am fucking telling you

All depends on the MIB.

The ones the work for the FA that is.

Does it fuck

get a grip

Dont need a grip pal, just two eyes and replays of the last 4 scum games and their shite decisions..

what cant speak cant lie..

Think its nailed on their game plane for the derby, "get a pen asap" according to the sky commentator, "young may nave been instructed to dive during his time at Villa" what a knob.

Villa were shit and I didnt really see anything but a villa loss here, however Moyes was in the crowd and if he didnt see how shite the shite were and how they can exploit the aged camel, then I will begin to believe that fergies scots mates are taking it up the rear!!!

Swansea will put up a better fight and may be the dark horses, how good would it be if results go our way and we could seal it at Newcastle, that would need scum to lose or draw against Everton, lose against us and draw or lose against Swansea, just in case we need to score a hatfull at wolves.

Still feel optimistic about our chances.

CTID

citytill1die84 said:
It's been a really good 3 days.

Wigan 1-0 Rags---Rags 4-0 Villa = 4 points
City 4-0 WBA----Norwich 1-6 City = 7 points.

Goal difference could have a big say and we didn't do it any harm yesterday. 4 goals better is good at this stage especially when we have to play them at home and if we can beat them each goal counts as 2. We've pulled ourselves back Villa never stood a chance but Everton,Swansea & Sunderland won't be easy.
lay off crack kids!

BigBarry said:

I am fucking telling you

Agreed. Hopefully Moyez will do his homework. Dont think Sunderland will be a pushover either. Think points will be dropped at both those games and defo at Etihad. Roll on.

des hardi said:
citytill1die84 said:

Goal difference could have a big say and we didn't do it any harm yesterday. 4 goals better is good at this stage especially when we have to play them at home and if we can beat them each goal counts as 2. We've pulled ourselves back Villa never stood a chance but Everton,Swansea & Sunderland won't be easy.
lay off crack kids!
Whats he been doing to them? (the crack kids)

jimharri said:
citytill1die84 said:

Go on then; I'll bite, seeing as no-one else has.

Goal difference will be classed as a point mate. If we keep the goal difference in our favor the Rags only have to draw where as if they'd had the better goal difference then we'd need the Rags to lose :)

4 points?

6 points?

*climbs up in loft to look for tin hat*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.