Rags V Villa..

Didn't scum win it on g/d a couple of years ago when they pipped Chelsea by winning at Wigan on the last day?

SalfordCityBlue said:
Blue2112 said:
Ive gotta stop screaming expletives at the tv, its just not worth it.

Turn it off :-) Tiger Woods on the Xbox is relaxing the fuck out of me...

They were always going to win this one. Next week will be different against Everton, assuming Moyes doesn't spread his cheeks for his auld pal.

He's lubing up already. Squelchy cheeks all week ready and waiting.

I hope villa go down after today,considering they are far from safe what i seen of their match they was shocking but ginger minge is shakin bacons pal and enough said...
Please hope they get relegated,they dont deserve to be in the prem,fuckin brummy twats...

SWP's back said:
RandomJ said:
Goal difference has never decided the league.
That's not true

Its Impossible!
2658EMPIRE_STRIKES_BACK-9.jpg

Sorry, had to. :)

It's the manager who deserves to go down, before the game he was licking fergies arse saying what a guy, after the game fergie was returning the compliment saying what a guy, he should be sacked for not preparing his side for what should have been a defining game, they are in free fall he knows it but is more interested in applauding his mate, allerdyce got sacked by the venkies because he couldnt be arsed to be upset when blackburn lost by seven all he could say was fergie what a guy!

These sycophant managers are the worst of the worst. Allardyce could be back next season too, West Ham will become the new rollover team if so.

Mock and scoff him all you want but we need more managers like Rafa Benitez back in the league, he hates United and Ferguson and never made it easy for him.

And more teams like the much maligned Leeds who would sweat blood to get a result against United, quite the opposite of Villa today for example where that mental midget rag Stephen Ireland, who I'm ashamed ever came out of our academy, strolled around the park for 90 minutes not giving a damn against his boyhood team.

think its been mentioned but i just dont see how we can lose if it goes to goal difference now

we're already 4 ahead and for us to win league we need to win all 4 games

at worst that will leave us 9 ahead (1-0 derby win would be 2 goal swing)

scum would have had to have drawn one other game for it to come down to goal difference, so that leaves them 2 games to win by +10

we're more than likely to be more than 9 ahead anyway

If i believed people on bluemoon i would believe that united had 36 rollover games a season with all the media and authorities on there side and yet they dont manage to win everything

Some i came to the onclusion that slur must be the single worst manager to have ever been in football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.