Rags Vs City Post Match

That was outstanding! I fucking love you city and YAYA TOURE! Class just class! Chuffed to bits!!!!! MANCHESTER IS BLUEEEE

Yessssssssssss,why was i worried city were sublime,from the first minute attacking and pressing,lucky for the rags aguero wasn't fit or it could have been a bigger hammering....on to arsenal now C'mon City.......

Geeetttt innnn!!

i must admit i was a bit worried for 20 mins in the 1st half, the game was far too stretched, but we tightene up second half and bossed it.

4-5-1 all the way, but prefer milner to navas in that formation.

Routine win. Picked it up in the second half and it became comfortable. BRILLIANT!!!!, excuse me , em yeah, where was I? Yes, a very good win, the players will be buzzing for Saturday and my confidence in this team going into the final 9 games is as strong as it has ever been.

Well done lads. Job well done.

Did we even get out of second gear tonight? It's frightening what we could have achieved if we actually tried, and had a stronger ref. The 6-1 could have been eclipsed, in terms of a winning margin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.