Rags vs Dippers

From BBC: Steven Gerrard threw the armband to Dirk Kuyt as he walked off. The United fans are chanting "You're getting sacked in the morning" to Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool were on top when that happened. Who writes these scripts?

Answer: Fergie and Webb

cityslickster said:
From BBC: Steven Gerrard threw the armband to Dirk Kuyt as he walked off. The United fans are chanting "You're getting sacked in the morning" to Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool were on top when that happened. Who writes these scripts?

Answer: Fergie and Webb

haha.

am just laughing at the fact some people on (rawk) and my scouse mates kept saying yesterday now that kenny is back liverpool ARE back and will win this game today and finish top 4..

I found myself in a dilemma. I mean I loathe the rags with every atom of my body. On the other hand, I loathe that complete c*nt Gerrard just as much.

I was like Crichton from Red Dwarf trying to say Smeeeeeeeeee Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Brain overload trying to work out if I wanted him sent off or not.

Rafael's was a yellow there. Gerrards was red, but , some ref's wouldn't give that, 8/10 refs wouldn't give that I reckon, they wouldn't have the bottle. But odds are in Scums favour there, Old Trafford, Fergie, Gerrard of all players. You've just gotta think, if it was Rooney, at the DW stadium or whatever, with 20 minutes gone, and it wasn't on TV...I don't think we'd see a red, it's just another injustice in football that suits that brand of a football club. Hate the fuckers.

Misses next three games so can't play against Blackpool and Everton, Talkshite saying Ian Holloway must be rubbing hands with glee, suspect Everton fans won't be too upset either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.