Rags vs Dippers

Not a penalty but nailed on sending off feet off the ground studs showing. Leg breaker if he catches his standing leg.

Being as diplomatic as I can be to my Koppite wife, I told her yesterday that it would all end in tears, 'King Kenny' would be lucky to last the season and this was the Cup Final of the deluded, as the Rags should have a long look at Liverpool to know where they are going whilst we march on to world domination. Not a boast, just a fact. The Merseyside derby next week is a regulation six pointer. All scousers should understand how it is now. The Rags are next. ;-)

thing is whenever gerrard made that tackle i thought well howard was fucked up the game by giving that penalty seconds into the game, surely he can try and give the game a chance by atleast giving him a yellow. but NO.

this makes me think the cue ball headed fucker actually thinks he got the penalty decision correct!!!
deluded as fuck

LoveCity said:
Torres is completely living on reputation, he has been as useful as Jo for 90% of the season so far. Why anyone would risk 50m on him is beyond me while he's playing like this.

now score a hattrick

exactly,. he has been shit since the world cup (well even before that)
dont want him anywhere near out club

cant see him scoring anytime soon

Sheriff Fatman said:
Just as an aside, Gerard will miss

Blackpool away
Everton home
Wolves away (or Scum replay!!?)

3 games that will be a lot tougher without him. Every cloud etc....
makes no difference to us imo, as long as he doesn't miss games against are rivals.

clarkie_ni said:
thing is whenever gerrard made that tackle i thought well howard was fucked up the game by giving that penalty seconds into the game, surely he can try and give the game a chance by atleast giving him a yellow. but NO.

this makes me think the cue ball headed fucker actually thinks he got the penalty decision correct!!!
deluded as fuck

Penalty decision should have no bearing on red/yellow decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.