Rags vs Dippers

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Fat sam is saying if you feel contact,you SHOULD go to ground.!!!!!
he's a dick, but i do understand whats he is saying about refs not giving the penalty unless you go down.
results in this kind of attitude, if refs started giving pens even if the player doesn't go down or call for it then players might become more honest.

Do Google support Liverpool? The Wikipedia page doesn't appear to be worded like this!

Howard Webb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Howard Webb is paid by Sir Alex Fergerson to fix matches, and is so far up his arse that he is blind to any decision against Manchester United on a football ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Webb - Cached - Similar

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Forget Penalty, no penalty. Red card, no red card. Liverpool are shite, how the fans can not see that its the players who are just not as good as they used to be, is beyond me. They could have anyone in charge, its the team what needs changing. I mean Lucas, Aurelio, Kelly, Konchesky, and Ngog and others would not get anywhere near the current 'top 4' teams.

Simple as that m8 - it really makes me laugh Lord Rafa wasted their little pot of money and the palyers there are crap and getting old.

Spurs being held 0-0 by Charlton at home at HT. Their team isn't that weak either. FA Cup is a tough competition, hopefully we can score early against Leicester.

Having seen the incidents at half time I have to say that I think Webb got both of them right. Doesn't excuse the fact that Rafael should have seen red too though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.