Rags vs Dippers

lee-mcfc said:
LoveCity said:
Torres is completely living on reputation, he has been as useful as Jo for 90% of the season so far. Why anyone would risk 50m on him is beyond me while he's playing like this.

now score a hattrick

exactly,. he has been shit since the world cup (well even before that)
dont want him anywhere near out club

cant see him scoring anytime soon

benitez has absolutely ruined him

When sir kunt goes! That's when all these decisions in favour of the scum will STOP! The refs scared shit of sir kunt and would lick his arse if he bent over!!

Forget Penalty, no penalty. Red card, no red card. Liverpool are shite, how the fans can not see that its the players who are just not as good as they used to be, is beyond me. They could have anyone in charge, its the team what needs changing. I mean Lucas, Aurelio, Kelly, Konchesky, and Ngog and others would not get anywhere near the current 'top 4' teams.

How long do you think it will be before a manager calls his players off the pitch on account that there is no chance of it being a fair game?

It was a definite sending off. Bad challenge and could have been a leg breaker. No doubt the spin doctors from team England will have been on to chiles to make sure they are not too scathing. I reckon we will hear "He is not that type of player"

United have been shit once again but Liverpool are clueless

mancboy123 said:
How long do you think it will be before a manager calls his players off the pitch on account that there is no chance of it being a fair game?
All it takes is for a few bad decisions and a manager with a bit of balls like Neil Warnock.

interpol said:
Must have been a difficult choice for Baconface, but his decision to leave out Wayne Rooney in favour of Howard Webb appears to be paying dividends.

This game has pissed me off but this made me smile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.