Rags vs. Rangers (Merged)

Balti said:
Lets show sympathy for some rag twat cos they showed lots when Buchan ended King Colins career or even when the ultimate rag wanker 'Keano' did a hatchet job on Alfie. Bollox to that.

My dad just said the exact same about Colin. He hates them more than me. Good job hes not really computer / forum savvy.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:12 pm --<br /><br />
blue jim said:
any trouble by the orcs been reported yet?

:-0

its just said on sky sports,"IN TWO WEEKS THE MAN UNITED TEAM WILL BE IN VALENCIA"fuck me,the guy gets injured and within the hour,they are on about shagging him......i'll bet only rooney has to pay....

If we as fans gloat about that type of injury and justify are gloating by stating that 'remember when player X for us was done by player Y for them' then we become the very things that we hate.

No matter how successful we become I for one ain't every going to turn into a 'Rag' in all but name.

carrconormcfc said:
Balti said:
Lets show sympathy for some rag twat cos they showed lots when Buchan ended King Colins career or even when the ultimate rag wanker 'Keano' did a hatchet job on Alfie. Bollox to that.
2 wrongs don't make a right. Show some class ffs

This isn't about the player. That's not good for him poor rag chap. This is about taking every opportunity to return to all those gloating rag bastards some long overdue grief.

Swallow all that has goine before? No friggin chance. The next few years are payback time.

Hallehfuckinlujah!

Citysmith said:
If we as fans gloat about that type of injury and justify are gloating by stating that 'remember when player X for us was done by player Y for them' then we become the very things that we hate.

No matter how successful we become I for one ain't every going to turn into a 'Rag' in all but name.
Agreed, not what you want to see happen to anyone.
Good player and I wish him well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.