Rags vs. Rangers (Merged)

i feel sorry for valencia because he doesnt seem to be a twat. if it was ugly bake neville or spud head rooney id be in fits on the floor. no sympathy for their team losing a player though, and he seems to be one of their most impressive players these days.

NSBFL said:
I feel sorry for the player, not for United. If United "fans" felt no sympathy for Colin, Alfie etc., that's shame on them.
My thoughts exactly.

Champions League, your having a laugh

So the champions of Scotland dont even look like they can score against a Utd reserve team. They were shocking, simple passes misplaced all night long. Serves the arrogant Fergie right though, picking a understrength team.

Unfortunatly they will easily qaulify from this group as the qaulity and no doubt get one of the easier games all the way through to the semi's

westy1912 said:
i see skies of blue said:
Who do you want to win?

I'm fairly open minded when it comes to British teams in Europe, I want them to do well to promote the quality of our league and players (Ok, the number of British players on show isn't necessarily that many these days, but you get the point...)

However, I have a dilema tonight. There's only one team in the world I hate more than Trafford Park Black Socks and that's Rangers. I can't stand the team, their fans, their moaning or the arrogance thay have when things don't go their way.

I'm almonst tempted to cheer against Rangers, does that make me a bad person? Can't they both just lose?

Bet your sick tonight then. We couldnt give a flying f*** what you think of us the true city fans i know would never ever want the rags to win against anyone. Your comments are on every rangers sites and everyone is shocked about your stupid post. Yes we have idiots in our support but so does every team including city. Did any city fans get attacked when they came up to ibrox ?? If rangers and city play again do you want us to sing about the manchester bombings and sing get the brits out now ? City have a big fanbase at ibrox and that will never change whatever idiots like you say. We will enjoy our result against those scum b******* and hopefully we will beat them at ibrox.
Shouldn't you be marching up and dow a road in a bowler hat or summat?

hertsblue said:
Champions League, your having a laugh

So the champions of Scotland dont even look like they can score against a Utd reserve team. They were shocking, simple passes misplaced all night long. Serves the arrogant Fergie right though, picking a understrength team.

Unfortunatly they will easily qaulify from this group as the qaulity and no doubt get one of the easier games all the way through to the semi's

this so called United reserve team cost £96M to put together
Have over 400 international caps between them
featured 9 of the starting 11 which beat Chelsea in the Community Shield 6 weeks ago

My team, 6 weeks ago bought a player for the first time in 2 seasons. We are skint thanks to mismanagement at the very top, uefa's bias towards England Germany Spain and Italy and the very poor TV money we receive.

0-0 vs the Rags?
I thought we did well

Rangers Forever

cant start a new thread...so caption comp!
captioncomp.jpg

So Fergie picked a weakened team did he?

Let's see, Rio Ferdinand. £30 million buy with 78 England caps. Wayne Rooney £25.6 million and 67 caps. Chris Smalling £10 million summer signing. Darren Fletcher 50 Scotland caps. Antonio Valencia £16 million, 43 caps. Wes Brown 23 England caps. Park Ji-Sung £4 million, 94 caps.Hernandez £undisclosed, 19 caps. Fabio. Giggs 64 caps and loads of honours.

Fact is, ol Baconchops no longer has the luxury of picking a weakened team, as we can no longer tell the difference from the first team!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.