Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 years ???? Hang on a minute,needs to start being the 50m player he is now,not 4 fucking years,3 for Pep,4 for him,anymore we gonna have to wait for ?

What the fuck do you actually like about Manchester City? Every thread I see your name I can guarantee its some negative bullshit with a spoilt brat attitude.

He's just had another decent game in what looks like a season where he has improved massively.

What an absolute joke. His touch is fine, he has 'limited' football ability? He's a huge talent with lots of footballing ability. You must be one of his haters, because that statement is an absolute joke. Believe me, Sterling will make all the doubters look silly in the next four years time.

Im not sure why you have taken such offence to what I said. From a 1st touch/footballing ability point of view he is nowhere near the level of KDB/Silva/Yaya etc. If you think he is then fine, but youre wrong. I then went on to point out that by trying to get him to play in little triangles and in front of the opposition defence we are stifling him and depriving him of his main attributes which are his pace and dribbling ability.

Im not sure why you have taken such offence to what I said. From a 1st touch/footballing ability point of view he is nowhere near the level of KDB/Silva/Yaya etc. If you think he is then fine, but youre wrong. I then went on to point out that by trying to get him to play in little triangles and in front of the opposition defence we are stifling him and depriving him of his main attributes which are his pace and dribbling ability.
They are a different type of player, name me ANY young winger who has better footballing ability then the players you mentioned. I think Raheem is fine doing one twos, he showed this yesterday. At 22 he's only going to get better. He's one of the most exciting young wingers out there.

'He's been better than De Bruyne nearly all season' ha ha ha! Mate what have you been watching?! But if that's your opinion then cool. I'll not try to belittle you or make you out to be some type of imbecile like the others do just because your opinion differs from mine! You're more than entitled to it.

I think in a lot of games his overall performance has been better. De Bruyne at his best is on another level though, I'll give you that.

He certainly been better than every other attacking midfielder we have and if you want to go off stats then they would prove that as well.

They are a different type of player, name me ANY young winger who has better footballing ability then the players you mentioned. I think Raheem is fine doing one twos, he showed this yesterday. At 22 he's only going to get better. He's one of the most exciting young wingers out there.

Thats all I was saying. I want to see Sterling at the top end of the pitch on the end of things and not doing the Silva job.

You must be another hater. Calm down, City didn't pay 50 million for a finished product, they paid it for a talent. He's already doing very well and showing signs of improvement and you can still clearly see he has bags of potential.
Good post.

The dilemma with members,such as the one you have quoted,is they have dug such a deep hole for themselves that they are now struggling to climb out.
If people dont recognise his talent,and his improvement,or can't hold their hands up......then that's their problem.

Sterling was great last night,at 22,his future can be very special.

What the fuck do you actually like about Manchester City? Every thread I see your name I can guarantee its some negative bullshit with a spoilt brat attitude.

He's just had another decent game in what looks like a season where he has improved massively.

Negative bullshit,you can talk about bullshit,fuck me,we paid 50m for someone who used to scare defences to fuck,and even more so against us,and we have yet to see him play out of his skin for us,he runs like a girl,tackles like one,but it's ok,cause he will be great in 4 years,give me strength,he is not good enough in the majority of games we see,not a dig,just an observation,I hope he improves but I don't see it personally.

What do I actually like about Manchester City you ask me ? Quite a fucking lot to be honest,and have done for years and years,problem is on here half don't go to the games,and only see on TV and read fucking bollocks stats,and if you can tell me this has been money well spent then you are a dreamer,anything could happen in 4 years as someone else said,not you,but yea a lot could happen,because the way he plays he will be finished with a nasty injury,because he does not do what you are taught as a kid,get stuck in or you will end up hurt scenario.

I'll be honest about this guy going forward,I'm worried,seriously worried

Good post.

The dilemma with members,such as the one you have quoted,is they have dug such a deep hole for themselves that they are now struggling to climb out.
If people dont recognise his talent,and his improvement,or can't hold their hands up......then that's their problem.

Sterling was great last night,at 22,his future can be very special.

Climbing out of a hole ?

All if's,but's and maybe's

Negative bullshit,you can talk about bullshit,fuck me,we paid 50m for someone who used to scare defences to fuck,and even more so against us,and we have yet to see him play out of his skin for us,he runs like a girl,tackles like one,but it's ok,cause he will be great in 4 years,give me strength,he is not good enough in the majority of games we see,not a dig,just an observation,I hope he improves but I don't see it personally.

What do I actually like about Manchester City you ask me ? Quite a fucking lot to be honest,and have done for years and years,problem is on here half don't go to the games,and only see on TV and read fucking bollocks stats,and if you can tell me this has been money well spent then you are a dreamer,anything could happen in 4 years as someone else said,not you,but yea a lot could happen,because the way he plays he will be finished with a nasty injury,because he does not do what you are taught as a kid,get stuck in or you will end up hurt scenario.

I'll be honest about this guy going forward,I'm worried,seriously worried

So go on then, tell what you actually like because I agree with @FantasyIreland, I've never seen you say a positive word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.