Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling: "I got a knock on my knee, missed a few games and my fitness was down because the intensity in the Premier League is crazy."

Raheem Sterling: “Kevin can just see things before anyone else - he just knew I was there and it was a great ball."

Raheem Sterling on Pep Guardiola: "He has told me to be direct, to be the player he knows I want to be."

Sterling: "I watch players to get better. I’m only 22 and I’m going to watch world-class players to see if I can improve my game."

Has been class this season. Responsible for two goals today and more importantly breaking the deadlock. The type of player that can make something out of nothing.

Arguably won us 6 points in the last two games, still has kinks to iron out but he's such a threat, having a great season so far.

All his best work comes when he stops trying to get involved in the build up. I do not want to see him with his back to goal or him knocking square 5 yard passes 40 yards from goal. When he does this he offers nothing. Everything he does well, revolves around him running at a full back 1 on 1 so why we persist with trying to make something he isn't is beyond me, trying to make Sterling play like Silva is like sticking Aguero at left-back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.