Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't writing him off.but I was saying he needs to get his act together,quick,and v Arsenal and once yesterday,he showed what he used to do all the time for Liverpool,but let's not get too giddy yet,2 games do not make a season,he still has plenty to improve on......plenty

I wasn't writing him off.but I was saying he needs to get his act together,quick,and v Arsenal and once yesterday,he showed what he used to do all the time for Liverpool,but let's not get too giddy yet,2 games do not make a season,he still has plenty to improve on......plenty

Christ, if you're basing the lads game over the last two games then he'll never win.....

We get it, you don't rate him!!

Christ, if you're basing the lads game over the last two games then he'll never win.....

We get it, you don't rate him!!

I just got in before I was quoted,he will hopefully prove me wrong and countless others,but we signed a player that was full of running and scaring defenders to death,he has shown this ability recently,long may it continue

Loved the comment about him realising he can win games on his own. He's a star & could realistically become a superstar x

I just got in before I was quoted,he will hopefully prove me wrong and countless others,but we signed a player that was full of running and scaring defenders to death,he has shown this ability recently,long may it continue

He already has proven you wrong and countless others. never understood this sterling bashing.

He already has proven you wrong and countless others. never understood this sterling bashing.

Because people don't like to admit they were wrong. I see so many "I hope he proves me wrong" and I have to laugh. He's already proved them wrong this season ten times over, been one of our biggest threats all season, second highest goal scorer but no he still needs to "prove them wrong".

I hope he ties Milner in so many knots that he needs surgery to untangle his legs.
We need him taking on his fullback 10-12 times a match. He'll lose plenty of those duels but when he wins them it's a goal scoring opportunity.

He's made a few huge contributions recently but we need to find a way to give him a larger impact. If you watched Bayern at all last season they were constantly isolating Costa/Coman/Ribery and letting them run at defenders. We have struggled to create the 1v1 and thus Sane and Sterling have to try to take on two or pass back. But if we can get these kids in space and get them running at the full backs I think our attack will feel much stronger

I hope he ties Milner in so many knots that he needs surgery to untangle his legs.
Haha. it's certainly going to be an interesting challenge for Milner.

Pep is giving Raheem the confidence to take on the opposition fullback. That's exactly what we want against Liverpool, because their defence is probably even more fragile than ours. Should be a great game and Sterling is going to be a key player for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.