Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to come up big tomorrow, I can feel it. Winning goal and a coming-of-age moment. Hope he plays without fear because the man has the raw talent to beat anyone in that Liverpool defence.

He's going to come up big tomorrow, I can feel it. Winning goal and a coming-of-age moment. Hope he plays without fear because the man has the raw talent to beat anyone in that Liverpool defence.
If he was to score a dodgy winner in the time added on, there would be a UK candle shortage. If he were to follow it up by running to the Kop end kissing the badge, I would fear for his safety :)

I hope he hates the dippers now, they showed no class or dignity in any of it, all they did was criticise the player and our club sinking as low as they liked and they STILL think they have the moral high ground... It's one thing to overreact when you're upset or emotional but to look back and not see what a dick you've been afterwards?

Sterling is an amazing strong character and I'm betting on him tonight. We should have no problem scoring 2-3 goals, lets see what we can do in defense.

About time we had a player who was able to deliver a decent performance for us when they come-up against their former club.

Hope he gives them a bit of payback later this aft.

Only positive form today. Showed that he wouldn't let the crowd get to him and put in a decent performance. Not his best performance (Seville away), however, if his 10 other teammates put in a performance like Raheem did tonight we might not be coming away empty handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.