Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because he's a young and successful black man.

It's that simple.

It's staggering the amount of negative headlines young black players get about spending money compared to the likes of Kane, Barkley etc.

It's staggering the amount of negative headlines young black players get about spending money compared to the likes of Kane, Barkley etc.

The media seem to think all young successful black men must be all about gangsta rap lifestyle like it's 1996 again.

It begins...

Just seen on Twitter that Sunday Suppliment were discussing the best English player this season.

Sterling not even mentioned before they settled on Lallana.

You couldn't make it up.

It begins...

Just seen on Twitter that Sunday Suppliment were discussing the best English player this season.

Sterling not even mentioned before they settled on Lallana.

You couldn't make it up.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Let me guess, the three they think are in the frame are Lallana, Kane, and Moses.

As long he continues what he's been doing for City I couldn't give a fuck that he's not getting the plaudits from elsewhere.
We know what we've got and that'll do me.

Sterling's recent all round performances have been much better than Kane and Ali's. Yes, those two have had their moments, but Raheem overall contribution to the team is much better. He just plays for us. I think he'd have to play like Pelé to get any kind of recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.