Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked to be taking people on more today, and went past him man a few times. Managed to get a few balls into the box too. It's an improvement over much of what we experienced last season.
I think the lad's had a crisis of confidence, but he looked a lot happier today. There's nothing like a few good games to boost confidence.

I thought he had a good game (in the context of what we've experienced of him at City recently). That's a positive in my book.

He'll have went home with a smile on his face tonight.

Played well. He had a bit of confidence back, The Sunderland fullback, Van Aanholt was very quick and strong but Raheem did well.

Looked decent on the left too when he switched.

Only criticism; I think he needs to put on half a stone of muscle, but not at the detriment of his pace. It can be done. This'll develop as he does.

He'll have went home with a smile on his face tonight.

Played well. He had a bit of confidence back, The Sunderland fullback, Van Aanholt was very quick and strong but Raheem did well.

Looked decent on the left too when he switched.

Only criticism; I think he needs to put on half a stone of muscle, but not at the detriment of his pace. It can be done. This'll develop as he does.
Quite an explosive little player. Sure there is more to come. Once he gets his confidence back I'm hoping days like today will be the norm. He wasn't brilliant, but comfortably the brightest of our forwards

Best player and biggest threat by a long way. Always quiet the sterling threads when he does well. Full of bitter plebs when he plays average or below...

Best player and biggest threat by a long way. Always quiet the sterling threads when he does well. Full of bitter plebs when he plays average or below...
I've noticed that. Had he had a shocker there would have been an extra 10 pages of the usual suspects chatting bollocks.

Probably my favourite City player at the moment solely because of the witchhunt against him from all corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.