Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His performances weren't brilliant last season but his stats were around what he was doing in his time at Liverpool.

The overreaction in the media was because he pissed off their beloved Liverpool. The media is just full of over 35s Liverpool glory hunters from London.

Great first half. Thought he went off the boil in the second, and I would have subbed him in all honesty! Had sane been fit (another pacey attacking wide player) he may well have, but a lack of consistency is probably expected from young players.

Great finish for the third. Well done raheem. Loved sarcastically boo'ing him. Sticks it right back to all the clowns who slated him all summer and continue to boo him
I think the West Ham left back finally figured out that the ref was going to give him upwards of seven "final" warnings before giving him a second yellow card, so he decided to just kick Raheem into oblivion. When he switched to the left, Raheem had more influence again.

Pep: "We are so pleased about Sterling's spirit. He’s so dynamic, aggressive with and without the ball. I’m so happy he’s playing good."
STERLING: The manager given me a lot of authority to go forward - he even had a go at me for not dribbling enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.