Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep telling yourself that... What you posted on his Twitter was deplorable!!!
To be fair, that was Pablo2, his social media doppelgänger.

bd4eb605a20e2fa6fed18dccccb334d10e99b47a077a108599f67d84bd66f9c9.jpg

He's seems to be enjoying playing at city and it helps i guess to put away the period of criticism over the EC. As a outsider i was surprized at the EC criticism, well like most here i would say it was quite overdone and unfair. From a City pespective there is few to criticise him over, he is a hard working young lad with plenty of tallent that had a good season previously, he still has some things to learn or optimise obviously but seems well on track at this stage of development.

Thought he was very good again today, especially in the 2nd half, took his goal really well and probably should have had a hat trick. Great to see him interact with the fans after his goal, think he really appreciates the support he's getting. His link up play was also really good today.

That scouse pisscan alcky tw*t John Aldridge stated last year that Jordan Ibe will be a better player than Sterling , Ibe is playing for the mighty Bournemouth and Sterling is the current Premier league player of the month , the way Raheem is playing he will win it again this month brilliant performance today full of confidence now thanks to Pep, makes you wonder how the f*ck MP managed/coached the lad last season .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.