Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officially recognised as the best young player in Europe. Class is permanent and Pep is bringing that to the fore.

The only weakness I spot in him is that he seems to be not too confident in his finishing abilities. But given his eventful career thus far we forget he's only 21.

I think that's coming. There was a shot in the Bournemouth game from 25 yards out on his weak foot that was on target but saved - I haven't seen him take on something like that for a long time. You can see his confidence in front of goal is building.

I think that's coming. There was a shot in the Bournemouth game from 25 yards out on his weak foot that was on target but saved - I haven't seen him take on something like that for a long time. You can see his confidence in front of goal is building.

Out of curiosity, was that on target? I know Boruc got a touch but couldn't tell if it was on target or not.

Don't know if it is shared already but I just love what Klopp said about Sterling. Klopp is a top man.

I'm sure he misses Pellers
Sterling speaks highly of Pellegrini. Understandable seeing as the only silverware he has won in his short career was under Manuel.
Based on your logic you could easily say ...I,m sure Sterling misses Hodgson Rodgers and God knows who else has managed the diminutive, talented, forward in a single trophy career...At the end of the day the league cup and champions league semi final was an upgrade on anything else,under any other manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.