Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so delighted that Raheem scored the third in the manner he did.

Last season, he would have fluffed it and we would have had a corner at best, but it just shows the effect Pep is having on the lad.

I was fully expecting Raheem to square it for Sergio to complete his hat-trick and when he didn't, I thought the chance had gone, but credit to the lad, he kept his cool and slotted it away.

Last season, he would have fluffed it and we would have had a corner at best, but it just shows the effect Pep is having on the lad.

I was fully expecting Raheem to square it for Sergio to complete his hat-trick and when he didn't, I thought the chance had gone, but credit to the lad, he kept his cool and slotted it away.

I think everyone was, especially Naughton and Fabianski, watch the latter shift to his left as Sterling approaches, that's what opens up so much space at the near post for Sterling to slot home. Great goal, delighted for him and us.

To improve his finishing he has to be a touch selfish and take it on himself, goal would give him great amount of confidence for future

I liked that he took it on himself to score when he could have taken the easy route and passed it to sergio,he is backing himself which is good to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.