Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to forget he's still a youngster, such were the demands on him last season. If any other youngster was performing as he is this season in the league everybody would be going absolutely nuts. Credit to him for stepping up.

Good management is bringing the best out of Raheem, play him on the right hand side, fill him with self belief and you have a great player, his work rate is improving and he's playing with a smile on his face, a few bitter journos starting to eat their words, keep it up Raheem.

Anyone else think it was a really nice moment when that fan hand his arms really outstretched for Raheem to come over and embrace him? Or just me? Lol.

Kinda said to me that we love the kid and will stick by him no matter what.

Anyone else think it was a really nice moment when that fan hand his arms really outstretched for Raheem to come over and embrace him? Or just me? Lol.

Kinda said to me that we love the kid and will stick by him no matter what.

The guy in the green jacket? Yea thought it was great!

Has Sterling ever scored a goal for us when he's actually smashed it passed the keeper? I mean in the way Aguero lashed it through the keeper yesterday. It always seems to me that he passes the ball into the net.

Has Sterling ever scored a goal for us when he's actually smashed it passed the keeper? I mean in the way Aguero lashed it through the keeper yesterday. It always seems to me that he passes the ball into the net.

Thought he'd scored at Stoke when he cut across the box and leathered it. The thing is, he's that quick that he usually beats defenders and is left with a tap in. If he works on his shooting, he could be a 20+ goalscorer and thats from out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.