Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
By my calculations England scored 1 goal in the tournament when Sterling wasn't on the pitch.

Sterling off for Rashford are the words of idiots.

By my calculations England scored 1 goal in the tournament when Sterling wasn't on the pitch.

Sterling off for Rashford are the words of idiots.

Another weird way to justify a poor tournament. Want to stick to real stats like he only contributed to one goal all tournament. Against Panama

Another weird way to justify a poor tournament. Want to stick to real stats like he only contributed to one goal all tournament. Against Panama

He wasn't poor though Tom was he? He wasn't great by any means either but let's have it right here, he was average, no better or worse than the bulk of the team.

Should retire from international football. Why should he bother, he could have got England to the final today by scoring 10 goals and he wouldn't get any credit.

He wasn't poor though Tom was he? He wasn't great by any means either but let's have it right here, he was average, no better or worse than the bulk of the team.

Deluded as ever. He was poor, there’s not much difference between poor and average too. This isn’t about anyone else this is the Sterling thread. If there was a Dele Alli thread I’d happily post about him being our worst player. My reply was to more backwards logic to try and justify his performances. Just because others were poor to doesn’t mean you have to bury your head in the sand with Sterlings showings. Oh he runs though doesn’t he, Christ.

Let’s put it this way, he plays like that for us then he will be dropped for Mahrez quicker than bluemoon posters move the goalposts to suit their agendas.

Should retire from international football. Why should he bother, he could have got England to the final today by scoring 10 goals and he wouldn't get any credit.

Could be true, missing every chance falling to him doesn’t deserve credit though does it

Deluded as ever. He was poor, there’s not much difference between poor and average too. This isn’t about anyone else this is the Sterling thread. If there was a Dele Alli thread I’d happily post about him being our worst player. My reply was to more backwards logic to try and justify his performances. Just because others were poor to doesn’t mean you have to bury your head in the sand with Sterlings showings. Oh he runs though doesn’t he, Christ.

Let’s put it this way, he plays like that for us then he will be dropped for Mahrez quicker than bluemoon posters move the goalposts to suit their agendas.

Agenda? What the fuck are you talking about? Why would I have an agenda?

How many were poor then Tom? Made it to the semi final of a World Cup despite more than one of your regulars being poor, Southgate must be a fucking genius then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.