Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see him lasting at the level guardiola demands. There's no other Already established English player I'd rather have, and of course I will be rooting for him to keep improving and last here for a decade to come, but I just don't think he has the same kind of potential as jesus and sane. Time will tell but Alexis in January could be the beginning of the end. Less minutes and a possible emergence of soemthing better. We want to be the best. Love him... rooting for him... but we shall see

There's always one isn't there? His level drops a bit for one game after running his socks off in midweek and you're talking about getting rid of him?

There's always one isn't there? His level drops a bit for one game after running his socks off in midweek and you're talking about getting rid of him?

The thing is I don't even think his level dropped. He had a good game outside of that 'pass'. His was worse but I thought both sane and de bruyne equally suffered from a poor final pass at times aswel. Best thing is he didn't let his head drop after that mistake and kept going and won a pen. But it shouldn't be a surprise that some would jump on that moment throughout the whole season as a reason of him not being good enough. Its comical at times

Oh do fuck off , he gives everything , sometimes makes a mistake , never met a perfect person yet. He's top of the league .

When will some folk learn? There is no player, at 22 years of age, who hasn't made a mistake on the football field. He is an exceptional young talent, JUST LOOK AT THIS SEASON'S STATS!

Would like to see him try shots outside the box. Something that he could really add to his game

He doesn't have power in his shots to be good in that imo. His biggest pros are pace and goof positioning and it's the areas he can gain from mostly. And he obviously need to improve his final ball and crosses. It's not only because of that one today, it's happening this season a lot, even Pep said it the other day. He's by far the lowest assister in our attacking line and it shouldn't be like that, his pace puts him in several good positions in each match but the good final balls are lucking this season, he was better last year in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.