Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have had two penalties, the first one not being given made him look a twat. The awful ball to Sane seem for some reason to have sent some into a panic....It wasnt his best game, perhaps not surprising after Wednesdays efforts. Infact there were a few looked a bit of colour by the ridiculously high standards they have set themselves this season.

Still as mentioned Raheem still got us a penalty and ran his bollocks off, we beat a top six rival 3-1 and it really should have been more.

For the time being at least if you want something to moan about, City probably is'nt a good place to find it....you could however find somewhere not to far away......

Really cant believe the shit some of are so called fans give Sterling, the kid has improved 10 fold in the last 6 months. Have one clown behind me in the family stand that watches all players play the odd 1 or 2 sloppy passes and never mutters a word but when Raheem makes a mistake he behaves like a 2 year old screaming and lambasting the poor kid. The poor sod has had enough shit of the media and ex players without are own so called fans giving him it as well. I personally believe that this kid is heading into something very special and yes it is only my belief but i will back him and all our players to the hilt because there is nothing more sweeter than seeing some of these clowns have to eat humble pie.

Thought he was good today, fucked up 1 pass but didn't let it affect him (also loved the crowd singing top of the league to him to keep his confidence up), we had other chances to get that 2nd in the 1st half. He could've and should've had a penalty in the 1st half, Kolasinac pushed him, got a deserved penalty in the 2nd half and never looked scared of pressing and running at them.

Was superb against Napoli on Wednesday as well. All in all a great week (and a great season so far), well done Raheem.

One pass screw up. He was so dangerous otherwise and put in a good shift tracking back. Love the fans signing top of the league, thoroughly deserved. He's been nothing short of sensational this year.

Pep was pissed when when Sterling fluffed the pass, might be spending a lot of time behind the scenes on those situations. As its certainly improved.

He also dribbling and winning those deflected dribbles with vim and vigour.
PEPs definitely got something going with Raz.

Pleasantly surprised by the reaction on here post Arsenal.

Seems Sterling has finally won over the whole fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.