Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always kind of neutral on raz...The youngster is special and I probably should have noticed it a while back. Hand up for missing that one.

Becoming one of the best attackers in Europe. Would love to see him bag 20+ in all comps and with 10 already that is very possible

Article in the Daily Fail saying that Arsenal are going to try to sign Raheem in January as part of the Sanchez deal. What plonkers.
Clearly bollocks, no way would Wenger sign a diver even though we are offering him in part exchange for Sanchez.

I know but after all the shit Raheem has taken from Wenger surely the media aren't stupid enough to think he would swap City for Arse. They do come up with a load of bollocks.

Trying to unsettle him. They don’t want a young English lad we bought from Liverpool scoring 20+ goals what he is on track to do for us and looking a world beater! It would make the media look like a bunch of wankers.

Trying to unsettle him. They don’t want a young English lad we bought from Liverpool scoring 20+ goals what he is on track to do for us and looking a world beater! It would make the media look like a bunch of wankers.
. I actually think all this shit that wenger is spouting is media fueled so as to get a reaction from Raheem and Pep. Then they can lay into them as its all a bit to rosy at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.