Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even besides the goal, his general play was excellent throughout the game. Picked the right moment to pass, drive forward or retain possession and often made the right decision when he got to the final 3rd. I was a bit sceptical of him playing in that role today as its one that requires a lot of technical ability and intelligence on the ball playing as an inverted winger and that's the area where he often suffers but was superb today, hopefully more of the same for the season.

He doesn't stand a chance,the sky twat asked him about his scoring record,did he have an eye on the dipper result,if i was him someone would have been kneecapped by now,thats why we as a fan base should not tear bits out of him,you know who you are

Even besides the goal, his general play was excellent throughout the game. Picked the right moment to pass, drive forward or retain possession and often made the right decision when he got to the final 3rd. I was a bit sceptical of him playing in that role today as its one that requires a lot of technical ability and intelligence on the ball playing as an inverted winger and that's the area where he often suffers but was superb today, hopefully more of the same for the season.
I think it's a good barometer of his progression, he can now play either side or centrally and he's still a threat.

I know nobody is irreplaceable and if he was to leave I wouldn't get all tragic about it, but I'd be disappointed if he didn't sign a new deal

I’ll get pelters here but I can’t believe some of the comments. First half I thought he was brilliant, took the goal well and was direct and played with a purpose. Second half I thought he was poor like most of the team really. Seeing comments in his new contract thread of pay him what he wants and man of the match shouts are mind boggling for me. Stones or Laporte I thought were our best players.

Either way good start, great goal and more of that first half performance please. Mahrez certainly didn’t do enough to look like Sterlings place is in threat

Raz played well today. Great goal and looked very lively.

Get that contract signed please Raheem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.