Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll get pelters here but I can’t believe some of the comments. First half I thought he was brilliant, took the goal well and was direct and played with a purpose. Second half I thought he was poor like most of the team really. Seeing comments in his new contract thread of pay him what he wants and man of the match shouts are mind boggling for me. Stones or Laporte I thought were our best players.

Either way good start, great goal and more of that first half performance please. Mahrez certainly didn’t do enough to look like Sterlings place is in threat

Give it a rest.

Just watching the game from yesterday back now.

We really need to get a new song for Raheem. He scores, we’re in no place in the table, finished the day in 5th, may not be top of the league for a number of weeks this/next/future seasons... yet we were singing “Raheem Sterling, he’s top of the league”.

Makes no sense at all. Plus the song has always been a bit shit anyway.

There is one:

but I’ve never heard it sung in the stands...

So what might be the response from our media, if Rashford scores one similar ?
I said at the time,if Salah had scored that goal we would be seeing it on a SSN repeat every hour on the hour.

The reaction to a fantastic goal,that he predominantly created himself,was very underwhelming.

So what might be the response from our media, if Rashford scores one similar ?

It makes me laugh how they try to comapre these two. One got over 20 goals last season the other got around 6!

On a side point, am I the only one that thinks Rashford taking the United number 10 shirt is a bit of a liberty?

It makes me laugh how they try to comapre these two. One got over 20 goals last season the other got around 6!

On a side point, am I the only one that thinks Rashford taking the United number 10 shirt is a bit of a liberty?
It's PR motivated, as most things United are? Shows how committed they are to youth that they give a symbolic shirt to an academy graduate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.