Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great assist.The rest was very forgettable.

That dirty cvnt should have seen red for the achilles assault.

Can't blame him for missing as I don't think anyone expected Silva to pass.

Never saw it shown again, but there was a ball played to him in the first half that he completely let go when he would have been clean through. Don't know why he couldn't control it.

Did well for the goal but overall he's not the same player on the left. As he's not comfortable on his left so his pace is far less effective

Nice work for the assist but I'd much rather have Leroy on that side.

Never saw it shown again, but there was a ball played to him in the first half that he completely let go when he would have been clean through. Don't know why he couldn't control it.

The ball Silva controlled then passed was meant for Sterling in the first place, he would have had a tap in if Merlin had left it.

It was an absolute cracking ball-and he timed his run to perfection. Shame he didnt control it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.